As a public-private partnership, SGBC is well poised to provide good resources to help companies and individuals with their green building journey.
- Green Schools Initiative: an educational outreach programme to help secondary school students learn more about green building in the tropics.
- SG Green: a regular magazine that focuses on the technical applications of green building materials and services, providing good insight into green building trends and issues.
- Green Jobs: with the shift towards green, many companies are on the lookout for “green collared” workers. SGBC helps member companies to locate the right talent through concise jobs listing.
- Useful Links: green building is a collective effort with many parties involved. SGBC has compiled a list of useful websites to aid you in your green building journey.
- Collaborations: SGBC works with like-minded organisations to advance the green building agenda in Singapore and beyond.